The Generations Network Released a bug fix update to their PC genealogy software
Family Tree Maker 2009. This update fixes issues reported in service pack 1. The fixes identified in the update are:
- Task category creation and use in Person view.
- Calendars fail to display when showing February 29th.
- Memory usage grows after using “Export to One Page PDF” function
- Book items are not retaining changes.
- Reports not being created due to brackets in facts and notes.
- Chronological facts displaying incorrectly in Individual report.
- Ahnentafel numbers displaying incorrectly in the pedigree chart.
- Images aren’t added when merging information from Ancestry.com.
- Photo Album reports creating memory usage problem.
- Sorting multiple spouses for a woman working incorrectly.
- Landscape charts in a book are rotating incorrectly.
You’ll want to upgrade your copy to eliminate these issues. The update will be detected automatically if you have that feature turned on, or can be initiated by selecting “Check for Update…” from the “Help” menu item.