I’m putting together the next MacGenealogist video CD volume. Like volume 1, this volume contains the same instructional videos as on this site, but better. I’ve incorporated much of the feedback I’ve gotten on how to make the CDs even more valuable. I’m very excited about this CD! I’ll publish the list of videos later, but I didn’t want you to wait any longer to learn about these improvements:
- The CD will contain only Reunion 9 for Mac videos, future volumes will be targeted to other content (e.g. iFamily for Leopard, MacFamilyTree, and other miscellaneous topics).
- The videos will be 50% higher resolution than the versions on this website (1080 x 676 instead of 720 x 450). The screen will be much easier to read.
- The video file names will begin with the screencast number so they are listed in the order of publication. This will make it easier to follow along in the order the videos were released.
- The file names will be color coded if they are part of a series for easier identification of grouping.
- The article text is included on the CD in a PDF file.
I expect it to be available at the end of January. I’ll keep you updated as I make progress. In the meantime, please let me know what you think of the changes and if you have any questions by leaving a comment.