In support of the Reunion for iPhone app release, Leister Productions, Inc. has released version 9.08 of Reunion for Macintosh. Rest assured, there is more than just the iPhone support in this update. Their update page lists the following fixes and changes:
- New Feature: Added support for the iPhone and iPod Touch version of Reunion.
- Register Report – fixed 2 problems with the privacy filter
- Fixed a rare crash when exporting Temple Ready files.
- Improved date sorting in lists and reports.
- Better support for RTF index codes in NeoOffice.
- Fixed problem with the Find Citation Detail function.
- Fixed a problem when importing family files containing new source types and new source fields.
- Improved the “Leister Home” web style to support longer names.
- Fixed a problem with Google Analytics.
- Fixed a rare problem with saving sources in facts fields.
- Marked Sets would not work for family files containing more than 262K people.
- Fixed a rare crash that would happen when opening saved found lists.
- Fixed a rare problem with duplicate files on Web Media pages.
- Fixed a problem with Web Media pages reporting links to missing media files.
- Updated the LDS Temples file.
- Updated the US Presidents perspective events.
Go get it!