Hot on the heels of the version 5.3.5 release, Synium has released version 5.3.6 of its Mac genealogy software. Here’s what’s changed according to the publisher:
- Alignment in the Virtual Tree vastly improved
- Generation and rendering performance of the Virtual Tree improved
- Virtual Globe marks events out of date range
- MobileFamilyTree sync improved (MobileFamilyTree is an iPhone/iPod Touch client for MacFamilyTree available in the Apple AppStore)
- Toolbar in the main window is configurable now
- GEDCOM importer improved
- Various other minor fixes and improvements
I didn’t produce a update walkthrough video as I did for the previous release. I take my cues from you and I didn’t get any comments. I’m assuming it wasn’t helpful. If that’s a bad assumption let me know in a comment.
That said, I’m intrigued by the configurable toolbar addition, so I’m going to create a screencast for that feature.