I sat down this morning to record a screencast covering the visible changes introduced in the recent 5.4 release of the Mac genealogy software from Synium. Upon launching the MacFamilyTree, I discovered that there’s been another point release. Version 5.4.1 is now available. The Software Update window lists these items as the changes:
- Kinship Report expanded by two generations
- Additional Names are now shown in the Person Report
- Fixes in the Family Assistant
- Dutch localization added
- Fixes for other localizations
- Many general bug fixes and stability improvements
My download just completed, so I can get back to making the walk-through video.