Synium Software have released an update to their Mac genealogy software MacFamilyTree. This takes the version from 5.3.7 to 5.3.8.
According to the Software Update window the changes are:
- Date picker for date text fields
- Date format parsing improved
- Fixes for the Virtual Tree
- Search Pane can be opened with Command-F
- Database Maintenance fixes
- Other minor fixes
Here’s a video, Date Picker in Macintosh Genealogy Software MacFamilyTree, demonstrating the new date picker feature.
GenealogyTools Members, download this video to your computer for your private use.