Lineascope.com has been updated! Here are the changes in this release:
- Parents’s can be specified in an individual’s birth event. Be sure to add fathers and mothers to the birth events you documented before this release.
- Parent’s names have been moved from the subject table to a new parents table on the individual sheet.
- Biological children are listed in a new children section of the individual sheet.
- The find feature on the individuals page now searches proven name too.
- The subject table on individual sheets now lists birth and death dates, description, and reference only when proven.
- Unproven characteristics and events appear in italics on individual sheets. Once proven, they will appear in a regular font.
- The count of pending searches, if there are any, appears in parentheses at the end of the research link in the navigation bar.