The Ancestry blog has news today of a set of fixes available now for Family Tree Maker for Mac 2. Here’s what the post says is fixed:
- Performance and stability improvements
- Improvements to resolve sync errors
- Improvements for handling downloaded media in synced trees
- Syncing of accepted and rejected hints
- Option to include/exclude Ancestry media in synced trees
I haven’t received my copy yet, so I haven’t tried it out. Let me know in a comment if it fixes any problems you’ve experienced or not.